Thursday, June 25, 2009

GROUP MEMBERSHIP


An African tribe
This picture was taken by Trevor Cole

Their paint, hair, and body piercings are the way that this tribe shows who they are.

ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION


This is a picture from the movie Indiana Jones, notice the light linen shirt and durable khakis along with a thick brim hat to protect him from the sun.

DECORATION



A lot of decoration is show through out the world by tattooing of the body with different artwork.


GENDER DIFFERENTIATION



CEREMONIALISM




I found this picture of a Bar Mitzvah taking place. I am not Jewish so I am not sure about what the garments mean but I believe their a must for the ceremony.

SEXUAL ENHANCEMENT



And for sexual enhancement I felt I needed to put the late Farrah Fawcett from her sex icon days (1976).

No comments:

Post a Comment